- Orange County Personal Injury Lawyers
Have you or a loved one been injured? Have you lost someone? The Orange County Personal Injury Attorneys at the Andal Law Group understand that the time following a life-changing accident, personal injury or loss can be an emotional and overwhelming period for you and your family. But we also understand how critical it is to choose the right personal injury attorney to represent you from the very beginning.
Why The Andal Law Group?
• We have the experience, resources and results.
• You can afford us. There is never a fee unless we win and we advance all costs so you are never out of pocket.
• We can get you quality medical care even if you don’t have insurance.
• We can provide you with access to financial assistance during your difficult time.
• We are compassionate. We care about our clients and want to make sure that they are compensated fairly.
We Have A Reputation for Results
Over the years, Christopher Andal and The Andal Law Group have achieved significant verdicts and settlements including dozens of six and seven figure recoveries [See Our Results]. Our reputation as litigators allows us to negotiate top-dollar settlements, because the insurance carriers know that we are fully prepared to go to trial and win. Most of our cases are referred to us by other attorneys and professionals, because they know we will get the results clients deserve.
Our accident and injury attorneys represent individuals and their families in the following areas:Personal Injury
Work InjuryAuto Accidents
Dog BitesNursing Home Abuse
Insurance Bad Faith
Slip and Fall/Trip and Fall
Call Us Today to Schedule a Free Consultation and Case Review
There is absolutely no reason why you should not have one of our experienced personal injury lawyers representing you. We work on a contingency fee which means there is never any fee unless we recover for you. Because of our proven record of success, we will be able to recover significantly more for you than you ever will by yourself. This is a win-win proposition. You have nothing to lose.
- Orange County Business Lawyers and Employment Lawyers
The Andal Law Group is a full service business law firm. Our transactional and litigation attorneys have represented companies ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. We provide services for our clients at all stages of business including business formation, business organization, business planning, business transactions, labor and employment compliance, wage and hour litigation, commercial litigation and dissolution.
While some “business” attorneys only perform transactional work and do not litigate cases, we are known for our exceptional litigation and trial work. Our litigation and trial experience make us even better transactional attorneys because we have dealt firsthand with the consequences of poor business planning and transactions.
Cost-effective Legal Solutions
At The Andal Law Group, we understand the time and effort our clients invest in making their businesses successful. With the high costs of doing business in California, the last thing we want to happen is for your legal costs to serve as another barrier to your success. That’s why we have been providing cost- effective legal solutions in the following areas for years:
• Business Formation [Incorporation, S and C Corps, LLCs, Partnerships, Non-profits]
• Business Organization [Bylaws, Operating Agreements]
• Contracts [Drafting, Review, Breach of Contract, Interference with Contractual Relations]
• Purchase/Sale of Business [Stock Purchases, Asset Only Purchases]
• Business Transactions [Buy/Sell Agreements, Shareholder Agreements, Commercial Leases]
• Business Disputes
• Employment Issues (Employee Handbook, Discrimination, Unpaid Overtime and Wage, Wrongful Termination)
• Trademark Registration and Trademark Infringement
• Commercial Litigation
Our goal is to ensure, preserve and protect your company’s success. In addition to traditional “hourly” fees, we offer flat fees, contingency fees and hybrid fees on qualified cases. Call us to today to learn how we can become your dedicated legal team!
- Orange County Estate Planning Lawyers and Will and Trust Lawyers
At The Andal Law Group, we understand that your family deserves the best. That’s why our experienced and affordable estate planning attorneys focus on helping individuals protect their families from taxes, incapacity, probate and uncertainty. We create comprehensive estate plans to ensure that if you can no longer care for your loved ones, the people you have chosen to protect them have the information and the resources they need. You can relax knowing that you will continue to keep your loved ones safe, and help them achieve their dreams, no matter what happens to you.
Gain Peace of Mind
Our goal is to create peace of mind for you and your family by resolving conflicts or by preventing them before they begin. Estate planning can be a difficult issue for many people to face, but it is a necessary process. Our comprehensive estate plans address important issues such as:
• Preserving your wealth during and after your lifetime
• Designating someone to manage your assets for your benefit should you be unable to do so
• Who will make your medical decisions if you are unable to do so
• Ensuring those you care about receive your property after your death
• Avoiding probate where possible by removing property from the probate estate
• Minimizing tax consequences
Probate is a very long and expensive process. It can take longer than a year and courts closely supervise probate so fees can accumulate quickly. Additionally, your probate estate is a matter of public record. Our comprehensive estate plans seek to avoid probate or to minimize the contents of the probate estate so that your loved ones receive property quickly, without having to wait for the probate process.
Comprehensive Estate Plans Tailored to Fit Your Needs
Our Orange County Estate Planning Attorneys understand that a comprehensive estate plan should do more than simply distribute your assets. A good estate plan can provide for your care should you become incapacitated and establish a continuing source of income for your loved ones after your death. We create comprehensive estate plans that are tailored to fit your needs using a variety of estate planning tools:
• Last Will and Testament
• Trusts [Revocable Living Trusts, Spendthrift Trust, Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust, Special Needs Trust]
• Powers of Attorney [Living Will, Durable Financial Powers of Attorney, Advance Health Care Directives]
• Specific final arrangements, such as whether to be buried or cremated, are also often part of the documents
• Beneficiary designations
• Powers of Appointment
• Property ownership
Don’t wait any longer, call us today and get your estate in order! Protect your family and legacy.
- Orange County Employment Law Attorney
Our attorneys have years of experience in protecting the rights of individuals and businesses in employment law matters. Whether you are an employee who has a claim against an employer or an employer who needs assistance complying with regulations or defending a frivolous claim, The Andal Law Group is here to help.
You are guaranteed fair wages as an employee. However, at times, employers do not follow the law and fail to compensate their employees properly. If you’ve had a dispute with your employer over a failure to pay overtime, provide required meal breaks and rest periods, or being misclassified as an independent contractor, then the Andal Law Group can help.
If you feel as though you have been discriminated against in your workplace, that your employer created a hostile work environment, or that you were wrongfully terminated from a position, The Andal Law Group can assist you with those claims as well.
When an adverse claim is made, you need accessible, knowledgeable counsel. We are experienced in defending all employee actions including wage and hour disputes, breach of contract, wrongful termination, sexual harassment, discrimination, labor code violations, retaliation, hostile work environment, invasion of privacy, and workplace violence.
Employers also need to be in compliance with state and federal regulations. Federal and State laws regulate every aspect of the employer-employee relationship. Regulations and the court’s interpretations change on almost a daily basis. We will review all of your applications, manuals, practices, and procedures to ensure you are in compliance.